Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who knew one meme could take me so much time?


who knew one meme could take me so much time?



who knew one meme could take me so much time? August 4, 2008 I think I started filling this meme out at like 11am and its not 1pm and Im finally finished so hopefully that means its hilarious, brilliant, and so worth all that time. My son will be glad to know Im done at least. 4 Places I go over and over the laundry room at my apartment - about 5 times a day every Monday Hannaford - one of my favorite grocery stores, I drive by like 3 grocery stores to get there because they are oh so f
http://mommablogsalot.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/who-knew-one-meme-could-take-me-so-much-time/

HISTORY MONDAY: E



THE ULTIMATE ELVIS. ELVIS: THE DVD Elvis The Ultimate Film Collection: The Graceland Edition Highlight 1: Elvis in Movies (14 of Elvis personal favorites) Highlight 2: Elvis In Concert a. 1968 TV Comback Special Elvis Blackleather b. Las Vegas Elvis (White leather) Thats The Way It Is Highlight 3: Elvis at Home (aka home movies) Did you knowthat in 1956 Elvi
http://reneeashleybaker.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/hm-e/

Milley Cyrus Confronted By Stranger On Hannah Montana Movie Set



A shaken Miley Cyrus got the shock of her life after a rock musician stuck onto the Beverly Hills set of Disneys Hannah Montana Movie (2009) and agressively tried to pass his bands demo to the teen superstar. Give it a spin, the man yelled as he grabbed Miley forcefully by the arm, pressing a demo into her hand with the other. If youll just listen to it, I know youll want to record with my band. The National Enquirer writes: Guards grabbed the geek and bum-rushed him off the se
http://www.popcrunch.com/milley-cyrus-confronted-by-stranger-on-hannah-montana-movie-set/


Source:



No comments:

"); } else { document.write(""); }